MBP C0 Series
ENTRY LEVEL. TOP PRECISION
Available in the 10 or 14 heads versions, it does not have any pre-dosing bucket. The product, dosed by the vibrating channels, is dumped directly on the weighing buckets. The maximum gap from one step the other is 200mm. The maximum production rate that can be reached is of 35-40 packs per minute.
Top Class Features
Mechanical and Technical
- Removable and interchangeable modules.
- Load cell on central base.
- Easily cleanable smooth structure with no hidden crevices.
- Vibrating bases with optimum, precise vibration angles.
- Tubular AISI 304 steel frame with single electronic control panel. Easy to clean and disinfect, fast removal of moving parts.
- IP54 protection rating.
- Operated through an industrial PC.
- CAN-Open type wiring network protected against electromagnetic interference, modular, with fast, high-capacity data transmission.
- Multimedia software based on Windows, which can be controlled remotely. Parameter setting reduced to just three sets of data. The remaining parameters are entered by means of highly developed automatic real time functions.
and easy programming
The AVC, ARC, ADC and EVA systems, together with the Vib-control device (if present), operate simultaneously. These software functions are highly advanced and make programming the machine really easy. The operator sets the target weight, top/lower limits, the production speed parameters and the weight of the central plate. The weigher automatically adjusts:
- The best amplitude and time of vibration for each vibrating channel. The adjustment takes place continuously.
- Diversification of the best quantity of product discharged into the various pre-dosing buckets.
- Ideal number of buckets used for discharging.
The weigher adapts to the product and the working environment in real time. Once learned, the machine data are systematically stored in the specific recipe. This guarantees perfect efficiency of the weigher at all times.