MBP C3 Series Nanoweigh
Designed for small amounts of product, from 2 to 200 grams.
HIGHER PRECISION FOR SMALL QUANTITIES
To achieve a precision of 0,1-0,8 grams on the weighing average, we reduced the mass and volume of the buckets to 1 lt and provided it with a single opening. The load cell is sized according to the range of the weight target, which is lower than in the C2. The C3 is available with 10-14-16-20-24 heads and their respective DMAs versions. It is the best choice also for mixed products, from 2 to 4 flavors.
Top Class Features
Mechanical and Technical
- Removable and interchangeable modules.
- Load cell on central base.
- Easily cleanable smooth structure with no hidden crevices.
- Vibrating bases with optimum, precise vibration angles.
- Tubular AISI 304 steel frame with single electronic control panel. Easy to clean and disinfect, fast removal of moving parts.
- IP69 protection rating.
- Operated through an industrial PC.
- CAN-Open type wiring network protected against electromagnetic interference, modular, with fast, high-capacity data transmission.
- Multimedia software based on Windows, which can be controlled remotely. Parameter setting reduced to just three sets of data. The remaining parameters are entered by means of highly developed automatic real time functions.
and easy programming
The AVC, ARC, ADC and EVA systems, together with the Vib-control device (if present), operate simultaneously. These software functions are highly advanced and make programming the machine really easy. The operator sets the target weight, top/lower limits, the production speed parameters and the weight of the central plate. The weigher automatically adjusts:
- The best amplitude and time of vibration for each vibrating channel. The adjustment takes place continuously.
- Diversification of the best quantity of product discharged into the various pre-dosing buckets.
- Ideal number of buckets used for discharging.
The weigher adapts to the product and the working environment in real time. Once learned, the machine data are systematically stored in the specific recipe. This guarantees perfect efficiency of the weigher at all times.
Piece counting function
All MBP weighers can optionally feature a piece counting software, which is extremely useful when you need to indicate the number of pieces inside the package.
MBP weighers can also be used to count pieces at high speed and with great precision, therefore they are more efficient than traditional piece counting devices.
The mix by weight or piece function of MBP weighers allows you to combine different flavours while maintaining the guaranteed accuracy of the average weight.
The flexibility of the MBP software and hardware makes it possible to divide up the number of heads required on one or more weighers and manage all the heads as a single and shared unit. manage all the heads as a unit and shared. The operator can also easily create new mix recipes.
DMA – Direct Memory Access
Extended Precision Concept
More possible combinations = more precision, more saving.
- Ideal for difficult or voluminous products
- Ideal for fragile products
- The overall size of the weigher is very compact.